Maple City Savings Bank has some exciting upgrades coming March 13th
In our effort to deliver the best available online banking experience, there are upgrade preparations that may apply to you. Key dates and changes are specified below.
- Online banking will not be accessible starting at 6:00 p.m. March 10th and will be available again approximately 9:00 a.m March 13th after the upgrade has been completed.
- Usernames will remain the same but your password will be reset to the last four digits of your SSN and your five digit zip code.
- A new personal finance manager tool called Manage My Money will be available after the upgrade.
- Real time alerts
- New budgeting tools to help you schedule savings deposits, create budgets, and new visual aids to help you establish goals.
- Quicken and Quickbooks connectivity will now be available to you after the upgrade.
- You will be able to customize your homepage.
- Secure messaging available
- Easy transaction inquiries
- View pending direct deposits, debit card transactions, and automated payments.
- Set up flexible loan payments.
- Full business platform.
- Added transfer features. Transfer funds to another MCSB customer account, person-to-person, and bank-to-bank.
We are also upgrading our iPhone and Android banking apps for mobile!
- You will nave to uninstall our current MCSB Mobile App and install our new App.
- Check your latest account balance
- Enjoy fast balance updates
- Mobile check deposit (coming soon)
- Schedule bill pay
- Deposit and Loan Statements will be upgraded to a nicer format
- eStatements - older statements will not be available online due to the upgrade but statements going forward will be. If you need an older statement please contact us.
We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding these changes. Maple City Savings Bank strives to provide our customers with the most secure and user friendly online banking experience possible. We look forward to sharing the excitement with you!