Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Few things in life are certain. However, CDs offer a sure return on your investment. Choose the term that's best for you. Then, lock in your rate and wait for your cash to grow.
- Guaranteed return on your investment
- Grow your savings
- Ideal for meeting short-term financial goals
- Several options for receiving interest earnings
- Fixed rate for length of term
- Choose terms that range from 32 days to 5 years
- FDIC insured
APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
Fees may reduce earnings.
Certificates of Deposit Rates
Certificate of Deposit Accounts and Individual Retirement Account CDs feature daily interest compounding and require a minimum deposit of $1,000.00 (unless otherwise noted) to open the account and obtain the stated Annual Percentage Yield. There is a penalty for early withdrawal.