An IRA is essential to any retirement strategy. Start saving for your endless vacation — one tax-advantaged* contribution at a time.
Traditional or Roth Plans
- Save for retirement with tax advantages*
- Traditional and Roth IRA options
- No setup fees
- Annual contribution limits apply (see current contribution limits; $6,000 as of 2020)*
- Additional $1,000 "catch-up" contribution allowed for ages 50+
- $250 minimum deposit to open or as little as $50 if an automatic monthly contribution is setup
There are advantages to both traditional and Roth IRAs. One of the biggest differences is the time at which you see the most advantage. A traditional IRA provides potential tax relief today, while a Roth IRA has the potential for the most tax benefit at time of retirement.
- No income limits to open
- No minimum contribution requirement
- Contributions are tax deductible on state and federal income tax1
- Earnings are tax deferred until withdrawal (when usually in lower tax bracket)
- Withdrawals can begin at age 59½
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty2
- Mandatory withdrawals at age 70½
- Income limits to be eligible to open Roth IRA3
- Contributions are NOT tax deductible
- Earnings are 100% tax free at withdrawal1
- Principal contributions can be withdrawn without penalty1
- Withdrawals on interest can begin at age 59½
- Early withdrawals on interest subject to penalty2
- No mandatory distribution age
- No age limit on making contributions as long as you have earned income
1Subject to some minimal conditions. Consult a tax advisor.
2Certain exceptions apply, such as healthcare, purchasing first home, etc.
3Consult a tax advisor.
*Consult a tax advisor.
Financial Professionals associated with this site are registered to conduct securities business and licensed to conduct insurance business in certain states. Response to, or contact with, residents of other states will be made only upon compliance with applicable licensing and registration requirements. The information in this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase brokerage services to persons outside of the United States.
Check the background of our investment professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck »
Securities and Advisory Services offered through Cadaret, Grant & Co., Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor and Member FINRA/SIPC. Maple City Financial Services, Maple City Savings Bank and Cadaret, Grant & Co., Inc. are separate entities. Not a deposit-Not guaranteed by the Bank, FDIC, or other government agency- May lose value.