We know you can’t put a dollar amount on your family, but you can insure their future. There are many types of life insurance, and which policy you should purchase should fit your own personal situation.
Term Life Insurance
Provides coverage for a certain time period, most commonly 10 to 30 years. If the covered individual passes during that period, the beneficiary receives the death benefit. If the individual does not pass within the term, the policy expires, and nothing is paid out. Term Life is the most affordable type of life insurance.
Whole Life and Universal Life
Provide coverage for your entire lifetime and may build cash value that can be borrowed for future financial needs.
Who Should Purchase Life Insurance?
- Parents with minor children
- Parents with special-needs adult children
- Adults who own property together
- Elderly parents who want to leave money to adult children who provide their care
- Young adults whose parents incurred private student loan debt or cosigned a
- loan for them
- Young adults who want to lock in low rates
- Wealthy families who expect to owe estate taxes
- Families who cannot afford burial and funeral expenses
- Businesses with key employees
Contact us today to discuss which life insurance option is right for you!
Securities and Advisory Services offered through Cadaret, Grant & Co., Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor and Member FINRA/SIPC. Maple City Financial Services, Maple City Savings Bank and Cadaret, Grant & Co., Inc. are separate entities. Not a deposit-Not guaranteed by the Bank, FDIC, or other government agency- May lose value.