Business insurance helps you protect what you've built.
Why do you need business owners insurance?
Because your business faces the unexpected on a daily basis, there are always risks involved. Whether it’s the risk of damage or loss to your property or customers, you can help protect your business from the unexpected with an insurance policy. With the coverage and convenience of a BOP, you may be able to minimize property and liability risks so you can focus on the future of your business.
Essential for those who utilize vehicles in the course of business.
Provides coverage for bodily injury, property damage to others while operating a company vehicle. Also included are collision and comprehensive coverages.
Is your business prepared for the worst?
Commercial General Liability insurance (CGL), helps protect your business against claims where it causes:
- Bodily injuries
- Damage to another person's property
- Products and completed operations
- Personal injury (libel and slander)
- Advertising injury
- Attorney and defense costs included
Larger businesses are not the only entities that require Excess or Umbrella liability limits. Many times, a contract to perform a service will mandate additional limits of liability.
Are your business' physical assets insured properly?
Commercial Property insurance covers exposures to your building, business property, inventory, and tools. It covers losses from many sources including:
- Water damage
- Off premises, through Inland Marine
Coverage for employee injury.
Insurance that helps cover the risk of getting hacked.
Getting hacked isn’t just a hassle. It also poses a potentially huge and unexpected cost to your business. Cyber liabilit DETAILS 9 Details NameDetails ContentParagraphTo open the popup, press Shift+EnterTo open the popup, press Shift+Enter Deletey insurance is a specialized policy that helps cover many of the risks your business faces from an information breach—and may even cover some risks you might not have thought of.
Cyber Liability can help cover:
- Legal and defense services to help meet state and federal regulations.
- Affected customer notification expense.
- Extortion payments to recover locked operational files from a Ransomware attack.
- Loss of income.
- Lawsuits related to customer, employee or vendor privacy and security.
- Regulatory fines.
Coverage for the decision makers
Directors & Officers (D&O)- Helps protect directors and officers from mistakes or wrongful acts in managing the company.
Employment Practices Liability (EPL)- Protects the business if an employee files a complaint for workplace harassment, discrimination, hostile work environments, retaliation.
Fiduciary Liability- Coverage from claims of fiduciary mismanagement.
Crime- Primary coverage for employee theft, fraudulent transfer, forgery.
Kidnap and Ransom Extortion- Coverage for payments to release business owners or employees.
Does your business have coverage for their errors and omissions?
- Inaccurate advice- Client accusations of poor advice that caused them financial loss.
- Personal Injury- Libel and slander.
- Copyright Infringement- copyright usage with permission.
- Misrepresentation- False or misleading information.
- Defense Costs- Attorney fees and court-related expenses.
The cost of environmental damage to businesses.
Environmental concerns continue to be a leading societal and business issue, sometimes posing serious and unexpected challenges. These days, businesses face tougher environmental laws and greater public scrutiny. So, when your business accidentally causes pollution, contamination, or other environmental damage, it can be costly all around. By having an environmental insurance policy in place, you may help protect your business against the environmental risks you face.
Under construction? You might need this coverage.
Builders risk insurance is effectively a form of property insurance that covers the period while the property is still under construction. It’s possible for the property owners to take out such a policy, though more commonly it will be a policy they insist that the contractors take out.
Causes of loss would include fire, wind and theft/damage to building materials.
What builders risk insurance covers.
The key areas of coverage are damage caused by events such as fire and hail storms. You’ll also normally be covered for theft, vandal DETAILS 9 Details NameDetails ContentParagraphTo open the popup, press Shift+EnterTo open the popup, press Shift+Enter Deleteism (though not typically by your employees), and damage caused by vehicles or aircraft hitting the building. To make sure coverage levels are adequate, policies are often set at a fixed percentage of the total construction budget. You’ll need to check how long the policy lasts, as it typically won’t allow repeated extensions of the construction timeline.
List of Industries Served:
- Financial Institutions- Community Banks, Credit Unions, Insurance Companies.
- Professional Services- Attorneys, Accountants, Bookkeepers, Consultants, Engineers, Architects, Medical.
- Manufacturing- Metals, Mineral, Plastics, Technology, Life Sciences, High Hazard, Food, Textile, Wood, Winery, Brewery, Distillery.
- Educational Institutions- Public Schools, Private Schools, Universities, Child Care.
- Public Entity- Towns, Villages, Counties, Water/Sewer Districts, Volunteer Fire Departments, Emergency Medical Services, Libraries.
- Auto Service- Franchised Auto Dealers, Non-franchised Auto Dealers, Collision Centers, General Auto Repair Shops, Car Washes.
- Construction- HVAC, Electrician, Excavation, Plumbing, Landscaping, Carpentry, Painting, Paving.
- Food Service- Restaurant, Catering, Banquet Center, Bar, Nightclub.
- Habitational- Single family, Duplex, Apartment Buildings, Condo Association, Homeowner Association.
- Recreation- Fitness Centers, Golf Course, Amusement Center, Hunting, Fishing, Campground.
- Non-Profit- Social Service Organizations, Religious/Churches, Senior Centers, Humane Societies, Clubs, Youth Programs, Theaters.
- Service- Printer, Publisher, Engraving, Embroidery, Silk-screening, Dry Cleaning, Laundry, Pet Grooming, Veterinary.
- Agribusiness- Dairy, Cash Crop, Milk Hauling, Equine.
- Retail- Liquor, Beer, Grocery, Supermarket, Meat, Produce, Clothing, Building Materials, Hardware.