Make shopping a whole lot more fun with free checking that pays you back. Earn up to $10 per month.*
Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
No Monthly Maintenance Fees
No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Free checking that pays you back
- 2.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $500 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $120 cash back per year, $10 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free debit card
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- $25 minimum deposit to open
It’s so easy to earn cash back.
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 10 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
Reward Information: When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive (1) 2% cash back on up to a total of $500.00 debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $10.00 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. You will also receive (2) reimbursements up to $20 for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM fees are not refunded. Cash back payments and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of monthly statement cycle. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened.