That’s right — it’s free, and you’ll earn up to 3.00% APY.* Just for doing simple things you probably already do.
Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
No Monthly Maintenance Fees
No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Free checking that pays high interest
- 3.00% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 3.00% to 0.73% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free debit card
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- $25 minimum deposit to open
It’s so easy to earn your rewards.
In fact, you’re probably already doing it. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 10 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free. Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 03/16/18. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $25. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 3.00% and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.50% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in 3.00%-0.50% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly qualification cycle" means period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM of $5.00 or higher. Limit one account per SSN.