Kasasa Cash Back
Get 2% cash back on your daily debit card purchases, up to $120 per year*. Choose Kasasa Cash Back® -- a checking account that literally pays you to shop. Plus, nationwide ATM refunds*, and no monthly fees? Now, that's Kasasa®.
- Free, non-interest bearing checking account with rewards
- 2% cash back* on debit card purchases up to $500 for a maximum of $10 cash back per cycle
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds (up to $20 monthly)*
- Link it to high interest Kasasa Saver
- Cash Back Rewards and ATM fee refunds deposited to Kasasa Saver to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards -- ever
- No monthly service fee -- ever
- Free I-Bank online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- $25 minimum deposit to open
To earn rewards, simply do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and receive eStatement notice
If you miss a qualification cycle, don't worry! The account is still free. You can earn the cash back reward and receive ATM fee refunds again the next cycle you qualify.
Reward Information: When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive (1) 2% cash back on up to a total of $500.00 debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $10.00 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. You will also receive (2) reimbursements up to $20 for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM fees are not refunded. Cash back payments and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of monthly statement cycle. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened.