With this flexible savings account, high balances earn a higher interest rate. Plus, avoid having to lock your money up for a fixed term. Link it to an existing Maple City Savings debit card and access your account 24/7 with free I-Bank online banking.
- Save up for big expenses or build a safety net
- Flexible savings account retains access to funds
- Higher interest rates for higher balances
- Low minimum average monthly balance of $200
- Maintain this balance to avoid a $2 monthly service fee
- Service fee waived for account holders under age 18
- Free I-Bank online banking & bill pay
- $10 minimum opening deposit
APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
Fees may reduce earnings.
Flex Savings Rates
|$10.00 - $9,999.99||0.10%||0.10%|
|$10,00.00 - $49,999.99||0.25%||0.25%|
|$50,000.00 - $99,999.99||0.50%||0.50%|
|$100,000.00 - $249,999.99||0.75%||0.75%|
|$250,000.00 - $1,999,999.99||1.00%||1.02%|
|$2,000,000.00 - $4,999,999.99||0.50%||0.50%|
|$5,000,000.00 and over||0.00%||0.00%|
A tiered statement-savings account that pays higher rates if you maintain a higher balance. You must deposit $10.00 to open this account and maintain a minimum daily balance of $10.00 to earn interest and the stated APY. A service charge of $2.00 will be imposed on every month that the Average Daily Balance in the account for the month falls below $200.00. This fee is waived if the primary account holder is under the age of 18.