Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
All businesses want a sure return on their investments. FDIC-insured CDs are an obvious choice to make your savings grow. Choose your term, then lock in your rate. Perfect for fulfilling foreseeable financial goals.
- Guaranteed ROI for your business
- Grow your savings to grow your business:
- Facility remodel or expansion
- New or updated equipment
- Company-wide training
- Hire new employees
- And more
- Ideal for meeting specific financial goals
- Several interest payment options available
- Fixed rate for length of term
- Terms vary from 32 days to 5 years
- Penalty for early withdrawal
APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
Fees may reduce earnings.
Certificates of Deposit Rates
Certificate of Deposit Accounts and Individual Retirement Account CDs feature daily interest compounding and require a minimum deposit of $1,000.00 (unless otherwise noted) to open the account and obtain the stated Annual Percentage Yield. There is a penalty for early withdrawal.